- 3 bedrooms: Sleeps up to 5 people, ideal for families or a group of friends.
- Fully equipped kitchen: Everything you need to prepare home-cooked meals.
- Living room: Relax and enjoy the view of the valley's natural beauty.
- Direct access to nature: It is only a few steps out the door and into a paradise for hikers, berry pickers, fishermen and nature lovers.
- Bathroom: Contains shower, toilet and washing machine.
- Sauna: The annex contains a sauna where you can go straight outside to look at the northern lights.
Activities for everyone
- Regardless of the season, Russelvdalen offers a range of activities:
- Hiking and mountain tours: Explore local trails and experience fantastic nature.
- Fishing: Enjoy the tranquility of fishing in nearby rivers and waters. Russelva is a salmon-carrying river.
- Winter sports: Bring your skis and explore the surrounding nature.
- Shop: Visit Kokelv and the convenience store in the village.
- Snowmobiles: Snowmobile trails are in the immediate vicinity.
- National tourist route: The cabin is located at the entrance to the national tourist route towards Havøysund.
Drive straight up to the cabin, no long walk necessary.
Shops: Short drive to the local shop in Kokelv.
Reservations and prices: Click the button below to book this cabin.
Are you ready for an unforgettable experience in Russelvdalen?
Tel. (+47) 91149545
Meet the host - Johan Aslak Eira
Johan Aslak Eira, the host of the cabin in Russelvdalen, is not only known for his warm hospitality, but also as a dedicated reindeer herder. His in-depth knowledge of and love for reindeer husbandry gives a unique insight into this important part of Sami culture and heritage.
Johan's experience and passion for reindeer husbandry is reflected in his ability to share stories and knowledge that enriches the stay of every guest. Through his eyes, visitors get the chance to understand and appreciate both the beauty and challenges of living in harmony with nature.
His kindness and expertise make him not only a wonderful host, but also an invaluable guide to the authentic Sami way of life and get a rare opportunity to learn about and experience the reindeer herding culture through the eyes of a real practitioner.